Happy & prosperous New Year to All – Year of the Rabbit
Mr WordPress on Hello world! 四 on 爱的信念，50 歲人生大探險，熟年大腦的無限潛能
Happy & prosperous New Year to All – Year of the Rabbit
1. To arrange things to do according to priority , arrange the task properly a night ago.
2. To set a good example by planning every day ‘s task earlier – wake up earlier by 15 minutes or half an hour.
3. Before kick off a day’s job get ready all the info. to avoid time wasted on finding the info.
4. To do the most difficult task first upon efficiency of your ability.
5. Build up your imaginary opinion, agreement….in your file ( computer data file,H/P data , office working data) habitual event.Even though is over but can assist you to remember.Especially thing that has agreed to do there is nothing worse than forget to carry out the task.
6. To train to read fast.If your reading speed can double or treble,that means you can raise the efficiency of your work,there is many books that can help you.
7. Make use of your free time to do something useful for example : If the person that you have make appointment to meet comes late you can use this times to read some books or viewing your file .Make full use of your time to analyze your problem etc.
8. Control your phone call, don’t waste time on unwanted call such as call from product promotion & work unrelated call. keep your call short prepare all relevant thing before you answer a call such as paper,pen & other relevant info.
9. Avoid unnecessary meeting, select meeting time before lunch hour or before time to leave the office so that everybody is acting fast at the moment.
10. If you want to meet a person who is very talkative, keep yourself standing in stead of sitting down so that he can go straight to the point.
11. If you are not in a good form rest for a while. have a cup of coffee or even straight your body to recover back your form.
12. To take some time for deep thinking. Every day spare a little moment to investigate your pace in the work to see how to improve your working environment thus getting tips for better output.
13. To avoid delay in decision making, set a due date time to overcome this problem.
14. Neglect some unimportant thing,make full use of your precious moment to achieve more important tasks.
15. To make yourself busy is not the right way to work. Sometimes you can authorize somebody to carry out the job and distribute the job to different group of people in Teamwork that’s to Win Time.
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
Teaming to Passion – Challenge & Aaha is our key words to energise us to success.Team Power, Team Work (knowing your roles and responsibilities to support the Team).Team Support (Willingness to ENCOURAGE Others to do well!). – I SUPPORT YOU!On our mind – No failures! It’s wrong result.To change Strategy.Remember to say" Today is a Great day" to boost ourself!Declare WAR on negative thoughts – Be a mental warrior.Team leadership – Bringing out the BEST in Others – facilitating Change.A Super Leader inspires people to have Confidence in themselves…. not in him.Intensity of EYE CONTACT – VISUAL INFLUENCE.WOW! – Achieve Extraordinary Performance … not expected.COMMITMENT to do well and Achieve XO Results!LEADERSHIP Empower ability to RECOGNISE,ENCOURAGE,APPRECIATE and MOTIVATE others so that to achieve team GOALS & TARGET.For Things to Change – I MUST CHANGE FIRST!COURAGE to conquere my FEARS by taking ACTIONS!WORDS HAVE POWER! – so choose your words and thoughts.STOPS! complaints, blame, excuses, gossips.STRATEGY – A series of ideas that you communicate to achieve a certain RESULTS!RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!I KNOW I CAN BE BETTER!Be BIG HEART AttitudeTAKE THE ABOVE Challenge!"Everytime you look at the above messages,they will ENPOWER you to be more successful"To have GOOD QUALITY of TEAM LEADERSHIP One must equipped with these:- 1. RECOGNISE others good points 2. ENCOURAGE others to right track. 3. APPRECIATE others good results and 4.MOTIVATE members to success.
It’s my pleasure to share with all my friends & relatives who have visited my blog – the excitement & thrill during my 10 days Sakura Tour in Japan recently from 2.4.2010 to 11.4.2010.
We arrived & landed at Fukuoka Airport aboard Singapore Airline B777 200 on 3.4.2010(@0830hrs local time. Japan time is One hr ahead of Malaysia time.
The places of interest & tourist spots are mostly to see & appreciate the blossoming of Sakura starting from Island of Kyushu in South of Japan until the Tokyo Sakura Park in Tokyo City of Honshu Island.The total distance covered approximately 2000km.
The main Parks we had visited are:- Umi Jigoku, Peace memorial Park in Hiroshima,Himeji Castle in Kobe,Osaka Castle in Osaka, Nara Temple in Nara (old capital of Japan),Kiyomizu temple near Kyoto,Love stone, Heian Shrine,Maruyama Koen, Todaiji temple & Tokyo Sakura Park situated at centre part of Tokyo.
Other places of interest are Nagasaki City whereas the second atomic bomb hit the city on August 6 ,1118 hrs 1945, we visited the monument park.
Other cities and towns are Beppu, Hamamatsu,Hakone,Kyoto,Kobe, Mt Fuji & Yokohama near Tokyo bay.
Everywhere we visited there are blossoming of Sakura with huge crowd of local people & tourists.
I like Japan because it is very clean everywhere it’s hardly for you to see a single piece of paper on the street not to mention rubbish. I really appreciate the culture and behaviour of Japanese & they are one of most polite people in this World.
We stayed 8 nights in Japan 1.Best western Premier Hotel in Nagasaki, 2.Beppuwan Royal Hotel in Beppu, 3.Hiroshima Prince Hotel in Hiroshima, 4. Two Nights in Cross Hotel in Osaka, 5. Okura Act City Hotel in Hamamatsu, Fuji Mihana Hotel in Yamanaka near Mt. Fuji & 6. Narita Marroad Intl Hotel near Narita Airport before back home.Our Tour leader is Mr.Siaw & Full time tourist guide is Tehsan from Apple Travel KL. Thank for their great job – Well done & Cheer to them. We all enjoyed this Sakura Trip & looking for another great place to visit in near future.
Japanese Food is a new experience for me to taste eventually I can feel I like to taste it during my last few days in Japan.
The first time to taste the most expensive beef – Kobe beef 200gm for 7500 yen (approx. RM 287)
This trip to Japan is really to fullfil my dream since I last visited Japan (only in Tokyo,Hakone & Mt Fuji) some 25 years ago.
Another thing I would like to share with you is on my our way back home we are proud to aboard Singapore Airline Airbus A380 – 800 aircraft (biggest commercial aircraft in the World ) from Narita Airport to Singapore.
I would like to share with you more in my next chapter of blog soon.
Thank you for reading my blog